Every person and business is unique in the way they work which is why
our costs are flexible to YOUR needs.
My PA Online
- You are only charged for the time we take working on your business.
- You are NOT charged a minimum cost – if something takes only 10 minutes to do, then that is the time you will be charged for.
- We charge either by the hour, per project or discounted monthly retainer packages.
- We are happy to quote for specific tasks or projects rather than by the hour and will give you a no-obligation quotation.
- All prices are gross – VAT will not be charged
- Materials, international telephone calls, fax and agreed sundries will be charged separately
- All mail shots, including postage, must be paid for in advance
- NOTE: Work undertaken outside of normal office hours will be charged at the STANDARD RATE. My PA Online does not penalise you for having to work outside of normal office hours to make your business grow.
My PA Online Terms
- If a new client to us, we ask that a block of our time is taken with upfront payment. Going forwards, payment is required by BACS on receipt of date of invoice.
- Final checking/proof reading is the client’s responsibility; any errors notified promptly after submission of work will be corrected free of charge
- My PA Online reserves the right to amend any quotation should the nature of an assignment change in any way
- Unused hours can only be held for a three month period
My PA Online’s Promise To You
- Work and services will be of the very highest standard
- Discretion and confidentiality are guaranteed – clients’ work is treated as strictly confidential and will never be used for personal gain or divulged to a third party in any way
- All our systems, files and discs are virus-free using the highest level security software
- My PA Online will work reliably, honestly and tirelessly on your behalf