There are times when a business, individual or organisation may need all the benefits of
a professional assistant for business or secretarial support without the cost of employing somebody.
As a business owner you are only too aware of the amount of personal time and commitment your business takes up. Very often it can be a juggling act that involves trying to
grow and nurture your business whilst always keeping on top of the administration and paperwork. If you are an entrepreneur, small or medium sized business owner who
wants to save money and focus on growing your business without distractions then a virtual assistant could help you reclaim the valuable time in your day.
This is where MY PA Online can help
My PA Online tailors its services to your requirements – from one-off temporary projects to on-going regular personal assistance, business, secretarial and marketing support.
Offering a comprehensive range of professional services, which can be supplied at the best value for money for the highest quality of work!
Only use us when you need to
As your workload increases or decreases, so does our time. You will never have to pay for more hours than you need.
Work undertaken outside of normal office hours will be charged at the standard rate. My PA Online doesn’t penalise you for having to work outside of normal office hours to
make your business grow.
Do You Need a Virtual Assistant?
The answer is probably “yes” as you are reading this site! Now is right in your business to realise the power of working with a Virtual Personal Assistant.
What are the benefits to you?
- No liability to you for tax, national insurance, pension, holiday or sick pay
- No additional training or equipment to buy or office space to find
- No expense of hiring and recruiting new or temporary staff
- You only pay for the support you use – nothing else offers this flexibility
- 24/7 flexibility
- You can offload your work in a way that suits you
- Multiple skills on tap when you need them
- You build a lasting relationship with My PA Online, built on trust and have peace of mind that deadlines will be met
- You have the guarantee that an excellent job will be done and need look no further than My PA Online for your next requirement
- You can focus on what YOU do best – building your business
Perhaps and most importantly, you are unlikely to find a company led with the experience,
efficiency and positive attitude as Jayne Packer
Growing Your Business by outsourcing to a Virtual Assistant
Partnering with a good, experienced virtual assistant can be a godsend. We work alongside clients and allow them to free up their time and focus on the most important
parts of their business. This gives them piece of mind that all their administrative and marketing duties are being taken care of by a professional that they can trust.